LE FLORIDIEN | FLORIDA'S MOST READ HAITIAN NEWSPAPER
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to Le Floridien, FLORIDA'S MOST READ HAITIAN NEWSPAPER.
• Le Floridien, a bilingual newspaper is designed to fulfill the informational needs of its readers and advertisers.
• Le Floridien staff and personalities are professionals with years of multi media experience.
• Le Floridien offers credible news which appeals to Haitians and Haitian-Americans in South Florida.
• Le Floridien allows its Advertisers the opportunity to capture the French-speaking as well as part of the English-speaking Haitian populations of South Florida.
• Le Floridien targets adult readers which represents a large percentage of South Florida’s Haitian consumer. Advertising with Le Floridien provides an excellent opportunity to reach this market.
• Le Floridien is FREE OF CHARGE.
Since January 2001, Le Floridien has been an important part of the day for the haitian population’s most sophisticated readers. Readers who rely on us for the most comprehensive, engaging coverage of the news-from the arts, politics, and entertainment to sports, business and science.
Readers trust Le Floridien for its integrity and sound judgment. And it is this influence that makes Le Floridien the most effective vehicle an advertiser can find. It is the complete resource for your advertising and new media needs. When you advertise with Le Floridien, you can expect unparalleled results.
Haitians in South Florida know the paper for its attitude. They don’t just read Le Floridien — they absorb it. Every two weeks, more are catching on and making the paper part of their ‘bi-weekly ritual’.
Le Floridien is now the #1 HAITIAN PAPER IN SOUTH FLORIDA.
When Le Floridien delivers Reader, it delivers your ad in a context that can’t be missed. Le Floridien doesn’t simply run ads. It promotes your brand through an unmatched combination of exceptional offerings that drives interest in your ad, your company, your message.
Le Floridien is owned and operated by Le Floridien Inc., a South Florida based corporation.
Our BACK ISSUES
LE FLORIDIEN e-NEWSPAPER
Nos Archives des éditions antérieures
March (2,3,4) 2014
L’ACTUALITÉ EN VIDÉO
Vol inaugural de la American Airlines Miami vers Cap-Haïtien le jeudi 2 octobre 2014.